David Disraeli is an author, professional educator, and financial Planner. He has been in financial services for over 20 years and is the author and creator of a six part system for dealing with aging parents or other senior family members. His book “What to Do With Your Aging Parents” is available for download or purchase at www.amazon.com
• Comprehensive financial planning
• Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Risk Management
• Independent College Financial Aid Consultant
• Securities Industry Expert Witness – Sales practice violations, suitability, fraud detection, churning, litigation support, live testimony
2003- Present – Founder The Personal CFO, Inc.
The Personal CFO, Inc is a full service financial planning firm. The firm provides comprehensive financial planning, estate planning and managed portfolios for individual investors using stocks and mutual funds, and high yield debt securities until December of 2008. The firm currently provides a full range of insurance products and alternative investments.
* Developed investment methodology using self taught asset allocation methodologies.
Tested and used dozens of software products for mutual fund momentum analysis, client performance reporting, fee collection, market analysis, and accounting
Conducted numerous, extensive financial and estate plans, installed sosphisticated legal instruments, trusts and wealth replacement vehicles
Developed methodology for credit analysis of non-investment grade debt securities.
1997 –2000 Zisto.com Inc. Austin, TX
Zisto.com developed an Internet data aggregation product for the financial services sector. The flagship product was launched in July of 2000. Investor’s Command Center allowed users to see accounts at ten major brokerage firms and is the only product which allows users to trade accounts without logging into the broker.
Founder and Chairman
* Took company from concept through beta release
* Raised $1,300,000 in equity capital from personal contacts and strategic investors
* Recruited 12 member Team including CTO, CEO, Operations manager three law firms (corporate, I.P, and securities)
* Negotiated $900,000 licensing deal with Telescan Inc. (Nasdaq: TSCN)
* Directed marketing and p.r. efforts
Directly involved in creation of accounting systems – worked with staff accountants and CPA firm
1986 – 1992 Dean Witter, Prudential Securities, Merrill Lynch Dallas, TX
1994 College for Financial Planning Awarded Certified Financial Planner®
1993 NASD Series 24 (All NASD registrations are inactive)
1994 S.E.C. Registration as Investment Adviser (inactive)
1986 NASD Series 7
1985 NASD Series 6,22, 63, Texas Insurance Group One
• Published numerous articles in the Dallas Business Journal
• Dallas Medical Journal.
• Featured as financial expert on call in show KVET Austin
• Featured on KLIF Dallas
• Interviewed on KIXL Austin
• Interviewed on FOX, KVUE, and KXAN in April 2001
• Guest lecturer at the University of Texas at Austin School of Business
• Performed dozens of financial seminars for retirement planning, college planning, estate planning, the Tax Act of 1997, technical analysis of stocks